Eminem's highly-anticipated new album MMLP2 hits stores November 5, 2013 - but if fans want to hear some of Slim Shady's new work beforehand, check out Ca$his' upcoming record The County Hound 2 (release date, October 15). The Chicago rapper recently departed from Shady Records to start his own label, but Em still helped (co) produce four fresh tunes on Ca$his' second studio record. Read on for more details.
Like Us on Facebook
Here's the official tracklist for The County Hound 2:
1. "Red" (produced by Rikanatti)
2. "Mind On Money" f. Kuniva, Obie Trice & Dirty Mouth (produced by Rikanatti & Cin-A-Matik)
3. "Bright Lights" f. Boaz (produced by Rikanatti & The Punisher)
4. "Look At Me" f. King Los, K. Young & B. Todd (produced by Rikanatti & 1Down)
5. "Hay" (produced by Rikanatti)
6. "I Just Wanna" (produced by Rikanatti)
7. "Imma Hustla [W.C. Remix]" (produced by Rikanatti & Lil Lyss)
8. "The Pain" f. Demrick & Sara Shine (produced by Rikanatti)
9. "Hi" (produced by Rikanatti & R&D)
10. "Layin' In The Cut" (produced by Eminem & Rikanatti)
11. "Serenade My Life" (produced by Rikanatti)
12. "Dark Nights" (produced by Steve E)
13. "Thru The Glass" (produced by Eminem & Rikanatti)
14. "Ask About Me" (produced by Eminem)
15. "Cigarello" (produced by Eminem & Rikanatti)
16. "Imma Hustla" (produced by Rikanatti & Lil Lyss)
NO new songs from Shady's upcoming album the Marshall Mathers LP 2 have yet to leak online (except "Berzerk"), and rumors suggest that a cyber "leak" before the official release date is highly unlikely:
So in the meantime, check out Ca$his' new album once it hits stores in October. The up-and-coming emcee works with some very talented producers/musicians... and he's also one kicka$$ freestyle rapper.
© 2014 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.