The Big Bang Theory returns tonight with a new Season 7 episode entitled "The Friendship Turbulence." Spoilers for the episode reveal that the word "turbulence" is both figurative and literal in this instance.
Like Us on Facebook
[WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW]
An enterprising fan who attended the taping of the episode posted a report of what he or she saw, so here's what we know about tonight's installment:
- Sheldon and Howard take shots at one another over dinner, and Bernadette asks why Sheldon is so mean to her husband. Sheldon responds with the numerous ways in which Howard has made him upset, so Bernadette tells her husband he was mean and deserves Sheldon's grief.
- Howard later goes to apologize to Sheldon and invites him to tour the Space Center in Houston. The guys get on the plane and Sheldon acts obnoxiously, so the two start to fight again. The plane hits turbulence and they get scared, but they make it through just fine.
- Leonard and Penny argue about her acting career after she turns down a role in the sequel Serial Apist 2. Her car breaks down and she realizes that she made a mistake and should have taken the sequel role. She also wants to return to the Cheesecake Factory.
- Leonard seemingly takes her to get her old job back, but he winds up getting her a new car so she can go to the audition instead.
- Amy helps Raj with an online dating profile and they meet a woman named Emily. Unfortunately, Emily and Amy have more in common, and the former is thrown off that Raj was running his profile through someone else.
- Amy and Emily wind up going out together and start to become friends, but Raj shows up uninvited to spoil the moment.
Does tonight's episode sound like a winner? Let us know in the comments below.